- Types of collected Information
Our company can collect various information as part of the ordinary course of business, including personal and non-personal data. For example, we may collect information such as your name, telephone number, e-mail address, your IP address, all in relation to the use of our products and / or services, as well as our company’s website.
- Basic purpose of collecting information
Our company collects information in the course of its business in order to: (a) conduct its business activities and provide you with products and / or services (b) provide marketing services and receive feedback on our products and services and (c) provide access to and content of the website with improved efficiency and functionality. Without this information, our company may be unable to provide you with these products and / or services or to meet your expectations on a permanent basis.
- How our company collects information
Our company collects information in two main ways: a) directly from you when you:
- buy or subscribe for our products and / or services
- contact us to request support or ask a question regarding our products or services
- submit your e-mail address and other information in order to be registered in our database
- visit any of our active Web sites or facilities
- become a shareholder of our company.
- b) indirectly, for instance, by placing browsers cookies or other analytics on computers and devices used by you.
- How your information will be used
You acknowledge and agree that our company may use or disclose information about the principal purpose for which it was collected, as for example,
(a) The provision of services and / or products, related management tasks, the processing of orders you have made, marketing and notices of changes in our services and / or products and, in general, keeping records of the use of the products and / or our services from you, registering and managing support work, communicating with you, or complying with our legal obligations, and
(b) The information may be shared between our company and the affiliated corporate bodies and disclosed in a confidential context to third parties acting as our contractors, agents or suppliers in relation to the main purposes of our cooperation.
We may also use this information for purposes related to the primary purpose of collecting information, as well as in cases where an ordinary person would reasonably expect to use the information in this way.
Where you provide personal data to us in relation to another person, you guarantee that you have the permission to act so and that you will inform that person about our identity, the way we use and disclose his or her data, and that he or she can access these data.
- Disclosure of information
- a) we reasonably suspect that your health or safety or the health or safety of the public is threatened
- b) we have reasonable suspicions of involvement in the past, present or, possibly, future illegal activities, and that disclosure of your information is an indispensable component of our investigation or termination of the matter to the competent authorities, and / or
(c) where such use or disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example, in the context of a summons, warrant or other court order or legal process).
- Resources of third parties
- Cross-border transmission, security and storage
By accessing a website of our company or by installing, gaining access to or using our products and / or services, except in cases where we have agreed in a contract to keep this information within a particular country or region , you agree and consent to the cross-border transmission of information and / or data. Our company uses or is likely to use third-party parts such as Amazon’s cloud services (AWS) and Microsoft to store an e-mail, databases and systems in Google and to provide analytics services . Providers are generally established in Australia, the European Union and / or the European Economic Area and / or the United States of America. Our company uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to maintain the integrity and security of information that can be used to identify a person, such as secured data networks that are protected by a firewall and password protection systems that meet industry standards. Data transmission on the Internet may not be secure and therefore you transmit all the information at your own risk. Upon your transmission, our company makes every effort to ensure the security of the information transmitted to our systems. You have the sole responsibility for maintaining the privacy of your passwords and / or account information and to ensure that your systems are up to date and are implementing anti-virus measures and other protection systems.
- Committers, access and correction of personal data
Our company is committed to maintain accurate, relevant and appropriate information for our customers and other stakeholders. You may contact us and / or request access to your information through our Data Protection Officer, as follows:
Data Protection Officer Mr. George Stavrianos
Street address: Kiprou 4-6
City / Country: Athens, Greece
Phone: 0030 210 9580888
Fax: 0030 210 9580885
Our company will examine your each possible request in accordance with the applicable privacy protection and grant you access to a copy of the information it holds about you, allowing you to perform your access rights, objection to their processing, objection to automated decision making and profile creation, limitation of processing, portability, deletion of data according to the provisions of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Regulation Protection (GDPR), except:
- you cannot justify that you have the right to access in this information, or
- if the company has the right to accept or not for this access.
If we deny you access to the information, we will provide you with a justification for our refusal. For security reasons, our company will not disclose sensitive security features including, but not limited to, usernames, passwords or credit cards.